Build back better – why real estate investment is the key for a brighter future
If the UK is to recover at pace from COVID 19, we need to find new sources of capital and investment partnerships to help drive new housing, new development and infrastructure for our UK towns and cities. There is a major investment requirement in sustainability upgrades to our built environment to get to net zero and in town centre adaption and repurposing.
Join us for a webinar held in association with The British Property Federation where our panel of experts will explore how we can encourage investment into real estate projects and what ESG factors investors are demanding to see in order to help with their decision making. They will also consider whether this is the time for investors to be returning to retail and high streets as we see values being reset and new planning laws making change of use easier, and identify how we can encourage more social investment, particularly from local communities.
- Rob Bould, Non-Executive Director, IPSX
- Peter Freeman, Chairman, Homes England
- Adrian Benedict, Chair of AREF and Head of Real Asset Solutions, Fidelity International
- Jackie Sadek, Chief Operating Officer, UK Regeneration
- Sarah Foster, CEO and Co-Founder, The Good Economy
- Chair: Melanie Leech, Chief Executive, British Property Federation
Further speakers to be announced.