July 15, 2020
Upcoming Webinar | Finding New Funding Solutions For Real Estate in a Rapidly Changing World
With business and public sector debt on the increase and corporates facing uncertain times, the challenge is on in raising capital as well as fund raising real estate projects in the most cost-effective way.
In this webinar, we will discuss what the post pandemic repercussions might be for asset owners and for investors. For investors to invest, they need better information and transparency to make their decisions and have confidence that the city or place is going to deliver the strong occupational demand that is needed to drive rents and create growth.
We will consider what new ideas are needed to further strengthen and help drive new investment into our UK cities and towns and how equity can be released from property portfolios in the most cost-effective way.
- What are the options that real estate owners face when thinking about fund raising?
- How can a new regulated public market help?
- What is the investment appetite like for regional assets?
- What information do investors need when thinking about asset values?
Wednesday, 15th July 2020
1200hrs – 1300hrs
- Roger Clarke, Managing Director, IPSX
- William Naunton, Partner, Head of UK Real Estate, DLA Piper
- Mickola Wilson, Director, Seven Dials Fund Management
- Tim Luckman, Director, Valuation Advisory, JLL
This session will be chaired by Deborah McLaughlin, Property Consultant.
Click here to register.