IPSX hosted a briefing on 12 March 2020 held in association with the British Property Federation, Grant Thornton and Liverpool City Council. The briefing discusses what new ideas are needed to further strengthen and help drive investment into UK cities and towns.
- Andrew Carter, Chief Executive, Centre for Cities
- Marc Roberts, Partner, Grant Thornton
- David Delaney, Group CEO, IPSX
- Claire Slinger, Assistant Director for Investment and Development, Liverpool City Council
- Anna Strongman, Managing Partner, Argent LLP
- Chair: Melanie Leech, Chief Executive, British Property Federation
- Budget update: Kersten Muller, Partner - Real Estate Tax, Grant Thornton