In this webinar, our panel of experts discuss the trends and wider market outlook for real estate as an asset class, as well as the forthcoming opportunities that Liverpool Region has to offer as we emerge from COVID 19.
- Neil Blankstone, Director, Blankstone Sington
- Roger Clarke, Managing Director and Head of Capital Markets, IPSX
- Mike Foster, Research Analyst, Hardman & Co
- Professor Michael Parkinson CBE, Ambassador for the Heseltine Institute for Public Policy, Practice and Place, University of Liverpool
- Helen Burns, Legal Director, Brabners
- Julie Johnson, Chair, Commercial District Liverpool BID
- Chair: Stephen Cowperthwaite, Managing Director, Liverpool Region, Avison Young