Recorded webinar | Built Environment Networking - Finding New Funding Solutions For Real Estate in a Rapidly Changing World, Sponsored by IPSX
With business and public sector debt on the increase and corporates facing uncertain times, the challenge is on in raising capital as well as fund raising real estate projects in the most cost-effective way.
In this webinar, we discuss what the post pandemic repercussions might be for asset owners and for investors. For investors to invest, they need better information and transparency to make their decisions and have confidence that the city or place is going to deliver the strong occupational demand that is needed to drive rents and create growth.
We consider what new ideas are needed to further strengthen and help drive new investment into our UK cities and towns and how equity can be released from property portfolios in the most cost-effective way.
- Deborah McLaughlin, Independent Property Consultant
- Roger Clarke, Managing Director and Head of Capital Markets, IPSX
- Mickola Wilson, Director, Seven Dials Fund Management
- Tim Luckman, Lead Director, Regional Commercial Valuation, JLL
- William Naunton, Partner, Head of UK Real Estate, DLA Piper